Our CSR team is very happy to announce the launch of new branding to accompany our recently shared new name; CHR for Society.
We are so excited for all of these new steps this year, adding to our Corporate Social Responsibility framework as we strengthen and grow in 2021, highlighting the four key pillars: Health, Education, Nature and Equality. The new logo captures the essence of CHR for Society with communication being at the heart of everything that we do. The four coloured dots around the speech bubble represent our four pillars that firmly form our foundation. We have chosen a speech bubble specifically to represent our focus on communication and it being central to our mission. Our new logo now reflects our goal to drive internal and external communications, shining a spotlight on the impact we aim to make on society with our efforts. We believe that it truly brings the brand message together and the initiatives ahead.
With our new branding in place, we are now reinforcing our commitment, intentions and goals for the year ahead, enabling even more focus on our four pillars. As we outlined previously, our objectives to shape the CHR for Society initiatives of 2021 remain the same:
• To empower CHR employees and society to make an active, positive contribution
• Establish quarterly events to engage our employees with fun activities that make an impact either to society or the environment
• Raise awareness for causes close to our hearts and contribute financially or via volunteering initiatives
• Continue our dedication to the environment through our CHR for Nature scheme with ongoing initiatives
• Strengthen our current partnerships with Age UK, Level Water, Findacure and expand into working with even more charities
• We plan to join the UN Global Compact this year and formalise our CSR commitments
• To establish Science Based Targets during this year, as well as initiating steps to mapping our carbon footprint and setting up a plan to becoming Net Zero
We will continue to strive for further awareness and support in our corporate social responsibility activities throughout the rest of the year. Our intention is to take larger steps towards Net Zero and make use of our increased budgeting to fully support of our pillars and initiatives with the Sustainable Development Goals as well.
For more updated information, please engage with us on our new webpage!